The Georgia Guidestones:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
After reading them, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of nerds would take the time and money to come up with this stuff up, are they sneaky nerds or are they just rich morons who like to play pranks on people? A few names crossed my mind but the nerd that stood out the most...Mr. Ted Turner. Since Ted Turner had just begun his CNN Empire around 1980 which is when the Guidestones were erected. He's also made some comments in the past regarding population reduction, so even if it wasn't him, he would probably agree with the some of the suggestions.