Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Message to All of you Attached Ladies

It's a simple fact of life that will never change, but us guys, we need to keep our egos strong. So ladies, don't be afraid to build your man up. You will be rewarded for it tenfold.  If I may let you in on a little secret?  Most of the things we do in life, we do it for you all. As Proverbs 12:4 says "a worthy wife is her husbands joy and crown a shameful wife saps his strength."

Do not think that our heads will become so swollen that we'll up and leave.  We won't.  We know where the source of our ego comes from and that is you.

Don't ask me where I got the inspiration for this post. I will not tell you. Just know that we men thrive on the encouragement from our women.  So let us know when we are doing well, and be sure to let us know when we are not as well.  If we are failing and it's beyond our control, don't say anything...or as the wise man Larry The Cable Guy would say, "stay in the truck."  Always be encouraging and we'll be better men.  Otherwise, we would all be unshaven, dirty nomads.

My 2 cents for the day.

4 comments:

  1. Joel, I like this post. Thanks for the good advice. :) Hope you're having so much fun on your trip! Stop in Fincastle for some crazy sightseeing and good times!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Whit. I hope you and Kev are doing great. The trip has been fun, although it is lonesome at times overall its been a blast ans an amazing experience. Definitely learning a lot. I look forward to seeing everyone when I get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with unshaven, dirty nomads?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing at all, some women like a project ;)

    ReplyDelete